What to know about new build housing
When we talk about new-build housing, we must be clear about what we are referring to, and know what definitions encompass this term, here are some of them:
- A newly constructed dwelling is a dwelling that has been purchases directly from the developer property when the construction or renovation is completed. Unless it has been inhabited for a period of two years or more by persons other than the purchasers.
- In the event that, once the works have been completed, the developer rents the property and, after two years, puts it up for sale and it is acquired by the tenants themselvesis also considered as new construction.
- There is also the possibility of buying a new off-plan housing.
Knowing the term, we can disentangle the attractions and advantages that a new-build home offers.
Its main attraction is its versatility and adaptability. They draw on the needs of homeowners to build the perfect home. Larger and brighter spaces, accompanied by communal leisure areas such as parks, swimming pools and sports facilities. In addition, they usually include more secure and digitised installations that must include energy efficiency measures, according to the new Technical Building Code (CTE) regulations.
What are the advantages of buying a newly built home?
Without going into detail, second-hand homes tend to require some type of renovation once they have been acquired, their urban planning and design are undoubtedly older and generate higher energy costs, as well as the costs associated with the deterioration of the property.
On the other hand, housing in new buildings are built to the standards determined by the current market. and, for this reason, may be more convenient.
- It is in line with current preferences. This type of property development offers the most sought-after features today: more spacious and high quality homes, more efficient, with good lighting, communal outdoor areas and other recreational spaces, as well as a garage and storage room.
- It does not need refurbishment. This is one of the main reasons why sales of new-build properties remain steady from one year to the next. The fact of not having to carry out a complete refurbishment means savings in costs and time, as it is possible to move in as soon as the property is handed over.
- Brand new and with a choice. The prospect of finding a finished, ready-to-live-in home where everything is brand new attracts buyers' interest. Moreover, buying off-plan allows you to participate in the design and adapt it to the needs, tastes and economic capacity of the future owner, choosing the quality of the finishes and even the layout.
For all these reasons you will find in #MedHillsFuengirola.The new type of housing, which has all the characteristics that are currently being demanded by society. Its wide open spaces, inside and outside the homes, as well as the facilities it offers for reconciling family and work. They make this Residential Resort the perfect place to live in the heart of the Costa del Sol.
Contact with us and come and meet us.
Because you want to, better living. #MedHillsFuengirola.